Monday: Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
1200 Industrial Drive
Matthews, NC 28105
ANY QUESTIONS? CALL US!
1. SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN! If for any reason we feel that you are not a safe, responsible shooter, you will be asked to leave.
2. All Firearms intended for use on the range will be UNLOADED before entering the facility.
3. All firearms and ammunition will be subject to inspection and approval by range personnel for safety.
4. Hearing and Eye protection are required at all times on the range.
5. Firearms must be loaded ONLY WHILE ON THE FIRING LINE and while pointed downrange. Firearms will not be loaded behind the firing line.
6. DO NOT leave the firing line with a jammed or malfunctioning firearm. Leave it on the shelf at the firing line and ask a member of the range staff for assistance.
7. Drawing from the holster is prohibited unless under the supervision of a range instructor.
8. NO RAPID FIRE! One shot per second. NO RAPID FIRE!
9. A maximum of 2 people are allowed in a lane. Only one person may shoot at a time.
10. No one is allowed downrange beyond the firing line.
11. No alcohol, drugs, food drink or horseplay on the range. If ANY hint of alcohol or drugs (Legal or illegal) is detected, you WILL NOT be allowed to use this facility.
12. Shoot only at approved paper targets. You will be liable for charges to repair any damage that you cause. Do not fire at targets in lanes other than yours.
13. Negligent discharges, damages or injuries must be reported IMMEDIATELY!
14. Use the provided squeege to push all brass forward of the firing line when you are finished shooting. You may keep any of YOUR OWN brass rear of the firing line. You may not collect any brass forward of the firing line. Make sure to clean up all tampe and targets form the cardboard and surrounding areas. If not, you will be charges a clean up fee.
15. Violation of any of the range rules will result in temporary or permanent loss of range privileges.
Any person under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian or have a Parental Consent Form filled out completely and signed by the Parent or Guardian. This form must be filled out each visit.
ALL FIREARMS WILL BE BROUGHT IN TO THE FACILITY UNLOADED! THIS MEANS NO LOADED MAGAZINES IN THE FIREARM!
The exception will be valid CCH holders who will not be shooting their concealed weapon or removing it from concealment.
We take our last customers on the range 1 hour before we close. All ranges close 15 minutes before the facility does.
1 Person per Lane - $12 first 1/2 hour
$6 for each additional 1/2 hour
2 People per lane - $18 first 1/2 hour
$9 for each additional 1/2 hour
RANGE RULES, Regulations and Parental Consent Forms